Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Poppy in Ibiza 2014!!!

So Yesterday wins the 2014 award for "BEST DAY EVER" (at least so far!)

I was going about my normal Monday morning business, checking my e-mails when I noticed a new e-mail from Abby Clayton (one of the 24-7 Ibiza leaders).

Turns out that an "anonymous" donor had donated money for me to be able to come to Ibiza this summer. To say I was overwhelmed would be an understatement.


I literally just sat in front of my computer and cried. I've been praying about getting to Ibiza this summer, but just couldn't see how that was going to happen. For the past week I'd been thinking that I should just let Abby and Charlie know that I wouldn't be able to make it this summer. Just as I was ready to give up, God provided. 

The money that was donated for me will cover a large chunk of my summer expenses, but I'll still need to raise about $2500 to cover the rest of my living expenses and to pay for my airline ticket. 

I'll be looking to leave for Spain sometime in late April/Early May. 

WOO HOO! 

No comments: