Sunday, February 24, 2019

24-7 Prayer Gathering in Vienna

It's been way too long since I've blogged! Winter has been good, and I've got lots of stuff to update you on. The last thing I mentioned (all the way back in October), was that I was headed to Vienna to attend the annual 24-7 prayer gathering. I've been involved with 24-7 for 10 years now and I've ALWAYS wanted to go to a gathering. When I was living in the US, the logistics of coming were a little more involved and expensive.

This year, even though I was geographically closer, my budget was even tighter. Thankfully, I managed to get a few sponsors who covered my flight, hotel and ticket.


After all the years of waiting, I must say that the gathering lived up to the hype! It was an amazing time with fantastic speakers and powerful worship. It was also a great time to meet new people from all over the world, and to re-connect with people who I've met in Ibiza over the years. 


One of the highlights for me was the night we were allowed to hold our worship service at St Stephen's Cathedral. It was built back in 1160, and the experience of worshiping in a place where people have done so for hundreds of years was amazing. 



This year's gathering is in Belfast, and I'm already making plans to go! 

Here's a video of one of my favorite talks from the conference. 

Enjoy! 

No comments: