Monday, October 1, 2018

Hello October

People often ask me if I miss anything about America. Of course I miss my family, but outside of that (and the occasional irrational craving for Taco Bell), I mostly answer "not much".

Until now....

Now it's October which means it's PUMPKIN SEASON!!!!!




Unfortunately the rest of the world hasn't quite caught up with America and it's love of all things pumpkin in the fall.

(*sigh*) What I wouldn't give for just 15 minutes in a Trader Joe's...

In other news, October means the summer season in Ibiza is coming to an end. We'll be out on the streets for a few more weeks before the west end shuts. Winter means it's time again for Spanish class. I have my first class tomorrow, and I'm determined this winter to learn Spanish! We'll see how that goes.

One other thing October brings is a chance for me to finally go to a 24-7 Gathering! 24-7 Ibiza, is a part of of 24-7 Prayer, and every year they hold a conference where all their communities come together. I've always wanted to go, and am so excited to be a part of it this year.


I leave for Vienna on Thursday, and will write up a blog post on my trip when I get back. Who knows, maybe I'll even get fancy and vlog my trip!

As always, thanks for reading!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Poppy, just love your interviewing technique with Pete Grieg on the Prayer Course, which I enjoy immensely.