Friday, May 30, 2014

Hello June!

In just a few short days it will be June and the season will be in full swing. Every night I go out on the streets it feels a little busier & a bit crazier! The Space nightclub opening was on Sunday the 25th, and that usually signifies the "official" beginning of the Ibiza summer season.


On Monday our first short-term team arrives and I'm super excited. The teams come from churches all over Europe (and sometimes the States) to help in the work we do. I love it for several reason...I love meeting new people, and adding 7-8 people in the prayer room makes a HUGE difference! It's also amazing to watch people experience Ibiza and the West End for the first time.

I've had so many great interactions and conversations with people on the streets so far this season. My nights have been full of prayers and chances to help people get home safely.

Can't wait to see what's coming next!

No comments: