Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hello California My Old Friend...

If you hadn't guessed from the blog title, I'm in California!

My appointment at the Spanish Consulate is on Tuesday. I've got all my documents, and I'm ready to go! While I wait, luckily I have some great friends who live nearby. Larry and Rhonda, are really like spiritual parents to me, and have blessed me in so many ways! They have a loving, fun and crazy family, and whenever I visit, I find myself warmly welcomed into the rhythm of their lives. 



It's a beautiful thing!

This morning I also got to speak a little about Ibiza, during the services at the church they pastor. Since I'm still in the process of raising money, the opportunity was a huge blessing!

I sang on the worship team this morning, and through the songs and even the message that Larry spoke, I was reminded of so many of the lessons that God's been teaching me while I've been waiting to leave.

I know that no matter what circumstances I find myself in, God walks with me...and when I really get that, I know that there's no reason to fear!

1 comment:

Navy said...

I love you and am so proud of you. You make me want to be better. I love and miss you...