Sunday, January 21, 2018

Poppy Has Landed!

So excited to finally be in Ibiza! 

After 3 flights and 17 hours, I finally made it. I was lucky enough to be met at the airport by several people who are also here to work with the 24-7 community.


The last few days have been all about settling into my new apartment and trying to get over my jet lag. From my past experience, it's probably going to take my body a few weeks to catch up with my new time zone. For reference, Ibiza is 9 hours ahead of Las Vegas time. Just typing that makes me want to go take a nap!

On Sunday It was great to attend church, and to get a chance to meet everyone else. There was a little welcome lunch for me after service, and I must admit I'm feeling the love! 



That's it for now! I'll be working on sending out my January newsletter soon, so make sure to sign up if you already haven't. 

No comments: