Thursday, December 21, 2017

28 Days and Counting...

In 28 Days I'll be boarding a plane for Ibiza. Just typing that makes me excited!


via GIPHY

I went to Ibiza on my first missions trip in April of 2009. It was in September of that same year that I started feeling like God was calling me to go back for longer. After years of praying and doubting and questioning, God has finally opened that door. I keep joking with my friends that after this experience I'm going to write a book on waiting. Maybe I need to stop joking about it and do it!

Through everything, I'm sure of this. God is good. As I prepare to step into a new chapter of my life, I know he's with me. I'm excited for what's coming.

 Expect to see more activity on the blog as I count down the days to my departure!

No comments: