Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hot Off the Presses!

Even though I'm not in Ibiza yet (still waiting on my visa) I have officially launched the monthly Poppy in Ibiza Newsletter. The May issue has been sent out to all my subscribers, full of the latest Poppy in ibiza news.

If you want to subscribe, just fill out the form over here --------- >>>>>

Here's a peek at what you'll be receiving each month...



And that's just the top half! Check out this months full newsletter HERE

This week, I've been reading the book of John, and John 4:34 really stuck out to me.
Then Jesus explained: "My Nourishment comes from doing the will of God who sent me, and from finishing his work."
Here's how Webster's defines the world Nourishment: Sustained with what's neccessary for life, health and growth. To strengthen, build up or promote. To Cherish, foster, or keep alive.

There is nothing like the feeling you get when you know you're doing exactly what God wants you to. It's the ultimate sense of PEACE. I love that Jesus uses the word Nourish. By doing God's will, we not only find peace, but we also find spiritual growth. Doing what God wants for us each day is the thing that sustains us!

Jesus should be our example as he looks to God to nourish him, and not anything else. God wants to sustain us, to strengthen us, to build us up and promote us.

So let's get busy doing the things that God wants for us each day. And remember, It doesn't have to be some huge undertaking...it could be showing kindness to your neighbor today. It could be showing forgiveness to someone who's hurt you. The cool thing, is that if we ask, God will show us what to do...

No comments: