Wednesday, July 14, 2010

One More Day...


Until I head for Europe. I've still got a few things to do, including finding a hotel for one night in London...I'm still working on that! I will officially be in Ibiza on Saturday night. I'm excited, and ready to go!
I was reading Philippians 2:3-11 this morning...


Don’t be selfish; don’t try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves. Don’t look out only for your own interests, but take an interest in others, too.
You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had.
Though he was God,
he did not think of equality with God
as something to cling to.
Instead, he gave up his divine privileges;
he took the humble position of a slave
and was born as a human being.
When he appeared in human form,
he humbled himself in obedience to God
and died a criminal’s death on a cross.
Therefore, God elevated him to the place of highest honor
and gave him the name above all other names,
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

That's my goal in Spain. To pour myself out for other people, and to let God do amazing things through me!

No comments: