Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's Almost Time

I've got a million things to do before I leave, so just a quick update. I spent this past weekend in California with my friends at Christian Faith Center


I got to speak and sing at their Sunday night service, and it was just awesome. I don't get to see them often enough. It's really starting to hit me now. I'm leaving in a few days. I'm still raising money for my trip, so if you want to donate, just click on the donate button found on the right hand side of the page. You can donate securely using any major credit card. A HUGE thanks to everyone who's donated so far.

Make sure you keep checking back because I will be updating the blog more frequently once I'm in Spain. I just got a handy dandy new video camera, so I'm sure there will be video as well.

No comments: