Sunday, May 30, 2010

Getting to Spain...


One of my sisters has a friend who works for an airline, so I'll actually be flying to Europe on a free ticket this year. All I have to do is pay the taxes. This is so super awesome because unfortunately tickets to Ibiza have been pricing around $1400. I'll be flying in and out of London, so I'll just need to get a round trip ticket from London to Ibiza. From the looks of it, I can do that for about $100. What a blessing that's been. Because of that I'm hoping to have enough money to get to explore London for a few days before I return home in October. Right now I'm just waiting to work out the logistics of my free ticket, before I purchase my London to Ibiza ticket. I'm hoping to do that in the next couple of days. Something about doing that just makes things even more final! I'm so excited!!!

No comments: