Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Countdown Begins...

Time for an update on my journey to Ibiza this summer…

As I shared in my last post, I was a little bummed when I found out that getting a Spanish visa is a major undertaking! I had been planning on spending the whole season in Ibiza, but now I’ll be there for about 3 months. For those of you know what’s been going on in my life lately, isn’t it cool how God has everything taken care of? I ended up having surgery in April, and I’ll just be ready physically to head to Spain in July. God’s timing is PERFECT!

I’m still working on fundraising, for my trip. I was super excited to get invited to do a service at Christian Faith Centerin California in early July. I’ll get to sing and share about my trip and raise some money. I’ll have raised most of my money before I leave, and I’ll be trusting that God will provide the rest along the way. Sounds scary, doesn’t it! The cool thing is that I’m not scared…I feel like God is asking me to trust him in a big way.

I’ll be in Europe from July 17th - October 22nd. If you’d like to make a donation towards my trip, click on the donate link at the top right hand side of this page. You can donate now, or at any time during my trip.

I appreciate it!

No comments: