Sunday, January 17, 2010

Big News!

Hello All!

Thanks so much for checking out my Ibiza fundraising blog. I got the chance to go to Ibiza in April of 09 to work with a fabulous ministry called 24/7 Ibiza. This past October I started to feel like God was calling me to go back to Ibiza for a longer amount of time. So I'm taking a leap of faith, and I'll be heading back to Spain for the 2010 summer season. My goal is to be there from April 26th until the season is over in October. And so the fundraising machine is getting ready to start up again! Right now I'm just asking you to pray for me. When you're done reading this just stop and take some time to pray about these requests:

1. Spanish Visa - to stay in the country for 6 months I'll need to get a Spanish Visa. It's a very involved process, and I'll pretty much have one shot at getting it right. Pray that I'll be able to get all of my documentation, and that I'll have favor when I go the the Spanish consulate to apply.

2. Finances - Once again I'll have to raise the money to be able to take advantage of this opportunity. I truly belive that if God is calling me, He will provide a way.

That's it for now. Check back for updates on my progress!

No comments: